CPHT Websites provides websites for hypnotherapists who are either studying or already in practice. As it can be quite complex and time-consuming sorting out the domain name / hosting / website creation on one’s own at a reasonable cost, CPHT Websites provides an all-in-one complete website package :
|WordPress Website + 1 Free Domain name + Hosting + 1 year’s Technical Support||£450.00|
After 1 year Domain name / Hosting / Technical Support renewal costs £49 / year. In short, we create your website and host it on our 1and1 servers, taking care of your domain name and hosting renewal for a small annual fee, meaning you deal solely with CPHT Websites, and don’t have to set up your own domain name / hosting independently.
Our websites come with many features :
- 1 Free Domain name : choose whatever .co.uk domain name you would like to go with your website eg angusnewtonhypnotherapy.co.uk. If you wish you can purchase further domain names (eg .com .org .uk etc) at a cost of £15/additional domain name/year.
NB : CPHT Websites will take care of the purchasing of the domain name – there is no need to do this yourself. If you have already purchased a domain name, no worries, but we will need to transfer it to our CPHT Hosting – we will need your Registrant (Godaddy etc) login username/password details for that. Note that recently purchased domain names sometimes have a 60 day lock on them before transfers can be carried out.
- 1 Free SSL Certificate : SSL, short for Secure Sockets Layer, is a security technology that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web server, protecting your website information from being hacked. Your website address will start with “https” and have a little “padlock” 🔒 next to it. From being advisable a few years ago, SSL has now become the web standard and is recommended by Google.
- Professional Email Address : with your free domain name comes your own email account to send and receive emails using your professional email address eg email@example.com (2GB mailbox storage).
- Powered by WordPress : we create WordPress websites and the great thing about WordPress is that you can carry out changes on your website yourself. You can add or change text and images, add, modify and delete pages, or change your contact détails very easily using the WordPress Dashboard without having to sollicite outside help. If you do need any however our…
- Online Technical Support : available to resolve by email, telephone or Zoom / Skype any issues you may have with your website as well as to help you add new features to your website when you want to.
- Mobile Responsive Theme :
we use the WordPress GeneratePress theme, a responsive theme optimized for widescreen, laptops, tablets and smartphones alike. Whatever the device used, your website remains perfectly readable, which is important today when more and more websites are notably viewed on tablets and smartphones.
- Relaxation CD : if you have a Relaxation CD to give to clients we can add it as a online listen / downloadable MP3 file to your site, protected by password.
- Blog : publishing articles (“posts”) on your website improves your SEO and your website comes with a built-in Blog page. Once written, you can share these articles direct to your own Facebook page using the Social Media sharing buttons which appear at the bottom of every page / post.
- Newsletter : your Blog also comes with a Newsletter sign-up box so new articles are sent out automatically by email to your Newsletter subscribers.
- Sharing buttons : each page/post on your website can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn etc
- PayPal buttons : if you wish to enable credit card payment before or after hypnotherapy sessions using PayPal we can set this up for you on your website (see example).
- Facebook : we set up a Facebook feed to stream your latest Facebook posts (see example on the right).
- Twitter : we set up a feed to stream your latest Tweets (see example on the right).
- Instagram : we set up a feed to stream your latest Instagram posts.
- Facebook and Twitter banners : we will also send you resized Facebook and Twitter banners based upon your website banner to harmonize your online marketing.
- Testimonial Rotator : we set up a Testimonial rotator at the bottom of your homepage, linked to a Testimonial page, to showcase your best reviews and add credibility to your practice (see example on the right).
- Statistics : you have access to your site Statistics which will tell you how many people are visiting your site, where they come from, which pages are viewed etc.
- SEO optimization : WordPress is already optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – in addition we install the All-in-one SEO Plugin (leading WP SEO plugin) so you can manually tweak your meta tags SEO title and description on all pages and posts, giving you control over how your site is displayed in Google search results.
- Local SEO : we add the Google My Business “Google Map” of your clinic address to each page (in the sidebar) which is recommended local SEO practice.
- Backup : every day your WordPress and Database files are backed up on a secure server to ensure your website content is never lost.
- WordPress Training Session : our websites come with a 1-2 hour Zoom / Skype online WordPress training session to get you up and running with managing your site confidently, changing text and images and adding new pages etc.
Below is a selection of recent CPHT websites, showing the various designs we can provide. By clicking on the slides you can access the websites directly and check out all the features listed above.