The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy will apply from 25/05/2018. It strengthens laws about data protection and gives citizens control over their personal data, notably the right to have it deleted.
Your CPHT website collects information from clients via :
– the contact page : name, email address (stored in DB Contact)
– the Blog subscription service : email address (stored with WordPress.com)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Our needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law
Personal data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights :
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
When you contact us via our website Contact form, we will collect your name and email address. By using the Contact Form you consent to us using this information for correspondence purposes, notably to discuss your interest in Hypnotherapy treatment and to book an appointment. To have your email deleted from our records, please contact us by email.
Blog Subscription Service
When you sign up to our Blog Subscription service, we will collect your email address. By using the Blog Suscription service you consent to us using this information in order to send you by email our Blog Posts as and when they are published. To unsubscribe and have your email deleted from this service, either click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of a Blog Post email, or contact us by email.
Subject to your prior consent, we may publish information you provide about treatment you received from us as a Testimonial on our website. Such information may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such information by others. To have your testimonial deleted from our website please contact us by email.
Like any other website, our website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More information on how to do this can be found by visiting the following links :
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Note that if you block cookies, some features of our website may not be available to you.
Links to other sites
Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.